Momivate is a nonprofit run by volunteers who believe that:
- Motherhood is a full-time job! The child-care crisis is solved if we acknowledge the impracticality of outsourcing motherhood, and establish motherhood as a multi-dimensional occupation worthy of our time and talents. Most adults change careers several times over their many decades in the workforce -- let's allow women to have time to be moms as one of their career choices!
- Our nonprofit is a form of gratitude to mothers for the work they do. Our team members are currently all volunteering our time and expertise. To understand better why we chose a nonprofit structure, please read this!
our organization is STILL new. Here are a few of our programs that have launched:
Here are some programs we aim to launch as we gather funds -- please consider partnering with us to bring these about:
- Media campaigns that establish motherhood as a worthwhile endeavor and viable means to prevent and address many societal problems
- SMILE gatherings that allow moms to meet their "co-workers" and cultivate their maternal instincts into powerful capabilities, giving them support and guidance as they R.A.I.S.E. U.P. society!
- Developing an App called MomUnity that uses MomUnits to essentially compensate mothers (to some extent) for the work they do as mothers! This is an incredible idea that needs the help of an App design expert, programmer, and developer to become a reality.
- Advocacy among employers and human resources leaders to help them understand that women re-entering the workforce after raising their children have incredible skills that will benefit any company.