Momivate is Guidestar certified!
Why is Momivate a Nonprofit organization?
Momivate's founders deliberately structured Momivate as a nonprofit organization, because Moms already give so much. Click here to read more!
Costs of fundraising
We are new at fundraising, and are trying to keep our costs very low, with the goal of at least 85% of what we raise is applied directly to our programs! We are all volunteers at this point in time, so costs simply include things like website maintenance, fees, printing, postage, etc. Click here to see information about our IRS 990 for 2020, our first fiscal year.
Momivate is an official 501(c)3 Non-profit organization
(tax ID: 84-3753001)
If you agree with our mission and would like to fund our efforts,
please choose from the
TWO options to the right,
and you will be directed to a secure website (either Facebook or Donorbox) that will process your donation securely.
Thank you for your generosity!
We encourage you...
...to obtain informed advice about the value and tax implications of potential gifts, especially planned and in-kind gifts, from an external and trusted financial advisor. Thank you for your willingness to share your blessings with mothers through Momivate!
your privacy is important to us
Facebook is one of our secure partners for donations!
Donate to Momivate through Facebook and THEY will pay the credit card processing fees!!! Visit our Facebook Page and click the "Donate" button near the cover photo.
Encourage your friends to donate by hosting a Facebook fundraiser for Momivate -- set it up by clicking here:
If you do not have Facebook, you can donate securely through Donorbox!
DONATIONS THROUGH DONORBOX ARE PROCESSED THROUGH THEIR SECURE WEBSITE -- CLICK BELOW!
Here are some ways we will be good stewards of the funds you donate:
- We are completely run by volunteers right now! In the future, we hope to have the funds to employ a woman with an M.P.A.
- We will run campaigns that promote motherhood as a worthwhile and vital endeavor in the shaping of a desirable future society.
- We will develop an APP that connects mothers with each other and with opportunities to use their talents to earn funds while still having motherhood as their main objective.
- We will create a training program for mothers to become "Momivators" and contribute to the growth of their fellow moms.
- We will actively advocate among employers to understand that seeing "motherhood" on a resume means a woman has been building skills that translate well into the business environment, based on our RAISE certification program.
Gift acceptance Policy
We make every effort to use gifts according to the intention of you, our valued donor. If your intention falls outside of the scope of our mission, we will politely decline and attempt to point you in the direction of an organization that better fits your intention. Due to the nonprofit nature of our organization, we cannot accept gifts that require excessive resources to maintain or sell. As a matter of integrity, we only accept gifts from sources that align with our our values and mission.